Thursday, July 14, 2011

apa khabar?

it has been a year since i last update my blog.how r u darling? (i mean to my blog)

so i have done my lab work! yahoo! but yet i still have to do compression test on the concrete samples.but still the work is not as heavy as casting.with all the back ache segala.! fuuuu! i spent almost 2 months doing lab work.sad.no social life and all.hahah.(by social life i mean sitting infront of the laptop and scrolling)

so nk jd kan cerita, apparently, a friend of mine called me to do her a favor. it sounds like this 'jijah, i dont have friends to help me cast the concrete.would you mind helping me out?pleaaassse jijah yg comelllll'...so as a really good friend i say 'okay insyAllah..' but the truth inside i was like 'HELL NO!! what do you expect? i've spent my entire fun life doing this effing lab work! now u ask me to help you out on this concreting thang? seriously? i'm done with this effing concrete after i finished mine! i've been waiting for my real holiday for so long.' haha selfish habes. tapi yelah 2bulan ngadap bnde2 yg nyakitkan pinggang..of course i need my off day too! but then, i felt so bad for her since she's kinda good friend to me :( so akan tolong jugak..hehe

dah lah..stress aku cerita pasal lab ni

No comments: